Spray Metal Plungers
Q2 Artificial Lift Services’ Spray metal coating is applied to a heavy wall 1026 steel tube. A precision ground seal surface and CNC machined pin threads complete this one piece plunger designed for severely abrasive and moderately corrosive conditions. Superior abrasion resistance is afforded by a spray metal hardness typically up to 60 HRC and an upgraded Tungsten Carbide spray metal hardness typically up to 65 HRC. Spray metal plungers can be used with any barrel i.d. type. Monel pins or nickel-plated pins can offer additional corrosion protection.
- Plunger is spray metal coated with nickel or tungsten carbide
- Minimum thickness of ﬁnish spray metal is 0.010 in per side
- Available in box end and pin end designs
- Available in 0 to ‐10 ﬁt size
- Available in plain or grooved outside surface