- Forum assembles, calibrates, loads with fluid, and tests each system before shipment, and includes calibration and pull test certificates in the shipment.
- Available in a range of capacities: 2000, 4000, 5000, 6000, and 10,000 pounds.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic hoses, available in lengths of 50, 75, and 100 feet.
- Easy-to-read 6-inch dial gauge faceplate displays weight in pounds, kilograms, and decanewtons.
- Integral damper assembly increases pointer sensitivity for accuracy even with the smallest loads.
- Additional sizes and configurations to meet your specific needs are available upon request.
|Type||Capacity||Load Cell Description|
|A64 Series||2,000 pounds||Light-weight aluminum tension load cell|
|A80 Series||4,000, 5,000 pounds||Steel tension load cell|
|A653 Series||6,000, 10,000 pounds||Heavy-duty piston-type cylinder|
- Calibration to ± 0.5% accuracy ensures reliable readings, reducing loss of valuable downhole tools.
- Rugged design for operation in extreme environments, within ambient temperatures of -29° to 49° C (-20° to 120° F).
- Available in a variety of capacities and line lengths, giving you the flexibility to choose the right solution for any job.
- Operator-adjustable pointer response time and calibration controls for custom onsite adjustment.
- Offers years of cost-effective, low maintenance service. Routine repairs can be performed by the operator.