Monel Pin Plungers
The use of a corrosion resistant alloy plunger pin, made of Monel, can greatly increase service life in severely corrosive well conditions. This augments the corrosion and abrasion resistance of the plunger body’s spray metal or Tungsten Carbide spray metal coating. Monel pin plungers are recommended for severely corrosive and severely abrasive well conditions.
- Plunger is spray metal coated with nickel or tungsten carbide
- Minimum thickness of ﬁnish spray metal is 0.010 in per side
- Available in box end and pin end designs
- Available in 0 to ‐10 ﬁt size
- Available in plain or grooved outside surface