- 6-inch fluid-filled Gauge
- Available in 500 and 1,000 points
- Gauge has operator-adjustable dial to zero out drill string in order to monitor torque at the bit
- Standard 35-foot hose, with other hose lengths available
- Rugged Steel Sprocket available (replaces rubber wheel located in Idler assembly)
- Gauge damper minimizes pointer oscillations caused by drilling and drill string vibration, ensuring accurate readings and increasing the life-span of the gauge.
- Helps driller know when to change drill bits by indicating hole conditions and torque patterns.
- Increases safety and optimizes drilling efficiency by providing warnings about possible twist-offs, locked cones on the bit, out-of-gauge holes, and formation changes.
- Connects easily to Forum drilling recorders to track and record trends.