- Each system assembled, calibrated, loaded with indicator fluid, and tested before shipment.
- Standard gauges include 10:1 ratio vernier scale.
- Single-pointer gauges available.
- Easy-to-read 6-inch dial gauge faceplate displays weight in pounds, kilograms, and decanewtons.
- Available in a range of capacities: 5000, 6000, 10,000 and 20,000 pounds.
- Integral damper assembly increases pointer sensitivity — for accuracy even with the smallest loads.
- Custom logos available for gauges.
- Compression load cells and replacement diaphragm rubbers available for 2- and 3-foot measure heads.
- Precision ball bearing gauge movements and calibration to ± 0.5% accuracy ensure reliable readings, reducing loss of valuable downhole tools.
- Rugged design for operation in extreme environments, within ambient temperatures of -29° to 49° C (-20° to 120° F).
- Operator-adjustable pointer response time and calibration controls for custom onsite adjustment.
- Offers years of cost-effective, low maintenance service. Routine repairs can be performed by the operator.