- American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Society for Metals (ASM)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Rubber Manufacturer’s Association (RMA)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
Rated Operating Pressure
- Model F Drill Pipe Float Valves rated 7,500 WP
- Model G & GS Drill Pipe Float Valves rated 7,500 WP
Cage construction of the various Models F and G includes ductile iron and low alloy steel on the 6F size only. Hardness levels of these are at or below 22 Rockwell C to resist hydrogen sulfide stress cracking when used for H2S applications. The Model GS cage is made from low alloy steel. There is an option for low alloy steel cage in some Model F sizes.
Stainless steel available upon request.
Models F and G utilize high alloy springs for all applications.
Seal and Shock Absorber Elastomers
|Standard||Nitrile (BUNA)||100°C [212°F]|
|Hi-Temp H2S||L’Garde||232°C [450°F]|
|Hi-Temp Over 450°F||KALREZ (FFKM)||327°C [620°F]|