- Ready for immediate use — Each system is assembled, loaded with Forum indicator fluid, calibrated, tested, and sealed before shipment.
- Adjustable dampers allow operator-controlled pointer sensitivity.
- Can be mounted near the driller or on the mast or derrick, for optimum setup in any drilling situation — avoiding problems that can result from deadline-mounting, such as buffeting by line vibration.
- Equipped with 10 different dials calibrated for number and size of line in pounds, kilograms, or decanewtons, for easy, flexible measurement readings.
- Rugged, compact container with built-in handles makes this system easy to transport — even by one person.
- Large, easy-to-read gauge
- Compatible with all industry-standard deadline anchors
- Built to last — delivers accurate measurements even in extreme drilling and environmental conditions