- Standard capacities include:
- 4,000, 8,000, 12,000, and 16,000 psi
- 400, 800, 1200 kg/cm²
- 40, 80, 120 MPa
- Durable 517-152 Gauge Protector mounts with
2-inch NPT sub
- Operational in temperature ranges of -50° to +150° F
(-45° to +65° C)
- Accuracy rate of ± 1.0% of full indication
- Available in box-mount and panel-mount configurations
- Standard 50-foot hose, with other hose lengths available
- Gauge can be mounted in any convenient location —
perfect for use on service trucks.
- Vernier pointer provides 4 times more resolution for the same pressure change — measuring small pressure changes caused by formation breakdown, perforation plugs, and fractures.
- Fluid-filled gauge protects readings from truck or rig vibration.
- Operator-adjustable controls enable steady pointer movement.
- Provides all the advantages of the standard pump pressure gauge, with the added accuracy of the vernier pointer.
- Measurements can be easily recorded by hydraulic circular recorders or electronic remote strip recorders.