Bulk Tank Systems
Accurate load measurements for bulk tanks and hoppers
Forum Bulk Tank Systems provide extremely accurate load measurements for bulk Gauge, a Compression Load Cell (for bulk tanks) or a Tension Load Cell (for hoppers), and a Hydraulic Hose.
- Accurate measurements in extreme conditions — operational in ambient temperature range of -20° to 120° F (-29° to 49° C).
- Gauge dial faceplates available calibrated in pounds, tons, or kilograms.
- Operator-adjustable damper smooths gauge pointer sensitivity.
- Operator-adjustable dial gear rotates the dial for easy tare adjustment.
- Compression or tension load cells available.
- Standard 25-foot hydraulic hose, with additional lengths available.
- Hydraulic hose available in 3/16-inch diameter, single wire braid construction
or 1/4-inch diameter, double wire braid construction.
- Bulk tank hinges available.
To order specify:
- Sensors required
- Dial capacity
- Load cell configuration
- Hose length