GPOT encompasses a team of people who are passionate about the Oil and Gas Industry. We are looking to expand our experienced team, please submit your resume for application.
Servicing & maintenance of well control equipment, valves & pumps I Dalby Location I Immediate Start
- 5:2 Roster
- Immediate Start
- Be home every night (based in Dalby,QLD)
General Petroleum is a leading supplier of parts and consumables to the oil, gas, mining & drilling industries. We offer a ‘big enough to deliver, small enough to care’ ethos, which has cemented the success and growth of our family-owned and operated company, to become a leading Australian provider of API specified and graded drilling supplies.
As we continue to expand, we are looking to strengthen our Service Centre team. With a high degree of organisational skills, self-motivation and dedication, you are a committed individual who can work within a high paced environment effectively. The position will suit a candidate who is, or has been, involved within the Oil and Gas or related mechanical industry.
Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, you will be responsible for the diligent servicing and maintenance of well control equipment, valves & pumps whilst adhering to company HSE, QA/QC and equipment servicing policies. Other responsibilities include though are not limited to:
- Exemplification of service excellence, ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction & attention to detail
- Building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships
- Efficient and effective service and support to exceed customer expectations
- Accurate maintenance of equipment service records
- Uphold compliance, following documented control processes as per company management systems
- Trade qualification – Fitter/Mechanical or related discipline
- 2+ years post trade experience
- Knowledge of Oil +Gas field drilling equipment (advantageous however other industry backgrounds will be considered)
- Continuous improvement mind-set applied to further development of existing systems
- Previous exposure working within a stringent Quality Management System
- Proven Health and Safety ethos & ability to work independently
- Strong written, verbal & effective listening skills
Benefits & Culture
A competitive market salary package will be offered to the successful candidate, alongside the opportunity to be part of a professional and friendly team within a dynamic business. General Petroleum Oil Tools is a business that operates with a continuous improvement mindset and the position of Distribution Centre Service Technician is an integral role in the continuing growth of our company with global reach.
Requiring an immediate start, if you feel that you would like to make a difference and become a valued team member contributing to a great cultured company experiencing a significant growth, please apply by filling out the ‘Submit Your Resume’ form or alternatively you can email a covering letter and copy of your resume to: email@example.com
**Please note that only those that meet the above criteria in its entirety and are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen will be contacted to commence the recruitment and selection process which may entail Pre-Employment Medical, Federal Police and Reference Checks. **
****No Agencies please***